- all ages up to 10 or so like it-even me, but then again it's not too hard for me not to like a game that makes you do goofy things!!!
- Great to play indoors in the colder months or on a rainy day
- kids are learning colors and how to follow directions without even realizing it!
- Have to replace the battery to keep it going and going
- Then....we got the DVD version of the game...love it but the con of it is that if the DVD gets scratched (which in our house is not too difficult to do!) then you're out of a game
GO HERE for more toy reviews! If you want to join in on it, just let me know ;)