This pic is not of our Thomas the train wooden track set but it's close to it.
What I like about Wooden Train Tracks:
- All of my kids love them-from age 1 to 8 (so far!) and when our older cousins visit or Pop-Pop comes to play-these are a great toy for all ages :) This is one of my favorite things to play with my children-that is, when the baby is sleeping!
- Very easy to put together
- Create many different track designs
- boys and girls BOTH like to play with them
- All the wooden train tracks fit together-not just the Thomas brand
What I don't like about Wooden Train Tracks:
- They were made in China- now, before you all go nuts on me...I know the deal w/the lead paint issue. As long as my little one does not chew on them or eat them-or any of my kids-then they are okay w/us. Good handwashing and so far, so good!
- Pricey $ for the big complete sets but like I said-if you ask around and see at some tag sales, you might find them like I did :)
- We once had a Thomas the Train table but would you believe it? My kids broke it! I know, no shock here... I told you that we would be a terrific bunch of kids to test toys so why aren't those toy companies hounding me w/phone calls yet?!?!
Thanks Sam for letting me join in. If you want to join in too just send Sam a note on her blog!