Monday, August 10, 2009

I can't sleep

Argh. I am up right now but was sleeping. You see, I went to bed about 9:30pm -good for me! Aren't you proud? Then awoke at 10:15pm to a crying child. Child goes back to sleep but I remember to get up to take my antibiotic pill. You see, it is one of those pills that I have to take for mastitis I got last Thursday/Friday. If any of you know what I am talking about, you can sympathize w/me, right?! For those of you who don't-count your blessings!

ANYWAY, these pills I have to take at ridiculous hours b/c it is either required that I take the pill 3 x/day either 1 hour before I eat a meal or 2/3 hours after a meal. Who does this doctor think I am to remember exact hours????

So I am a bit behind on pills and have to take them at odd hours. Those hours are middle of the night hours so at least I know for sure I am free from any meal! ha!

ANYWAY, I took the pill with some water. Obviously not enough water b/c right now the darn pill is lodged deep in my throat! Very uncomfortable. I have been trying to just use my saliva and a cough here and there to move that thing but nope. That pill is very happy to keep me up. I have downed about 3 tall glasses of water in hopes of pushing it, moving it, shoving it, anything I can do. Nope. Nothing. So, to keep somewhat upright and using some gravity techniques, I am sitting upright at the computer drinking more water and what else but BLOG about my adventures in taking prescription pills. Oh, the horrors!

Okay, that's about it. I am going to spend some time 'surfing the blogosphere' and in great hopes that my baby doesn't lunge himself up and over my hubby while I am out here!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: