Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So, you too? *updated*

...still vacuuming up all that Easter grass.
...still playing hide and seek w/ plastic Easter eggs.
...still eating chocolate kisses, chocolate bunnies, all things chocolate-yum! ( I can't believe we still have candy in this house!)

Hey, it's still Easter, ya know.  Happy Easter Wednesday! and so... we're still celebrating!

*Update*:  ...we even broke out the little baby swimming pool!  I know, I know... can you imagine?!  It is only April 7th and it is 88* right now!  I did insist on no swimsuits, but I wish I caved in and just let them with all this laundry I quickly acquired.  Oh well!  Just last week this time, it was rainy, cloudy and cold. We are lovin' it!  Thank You dear Lord, thank you!
God bless,
Happy sweet eating!
Mary

No comments: