Wednesday, April 28, 2010

St. Gianna Molla, pray for us!

"The secret of happiness is to live moment by moment and to thank God for all that He, in His goodness, sends to us day after day."
-St. Gianna



St. Gianna, one of my favorite saints and the patron saint of mothers, physicians, and unborn children...PRAY FOR US!

HERE is some bio info on St. Gianna from the Vatican.
HERE is the homily from Pope John Paul II on the Mass of her canonization on May 16, 2004.
HERE is a coloring page of St. Gianna that we will enjoy coloring today.
THIS book, Love Letters to My Husband by St. Gianna is beautiful and I enjoyed it so very much...I lent it out many years ago to I can't remember whom and they may have given it back, but now I cannot find it ;)  Oh well.

"If you must choose between me and the baby, no hesitation; choose – and I demand it – the baby. Save her!" 
-St. Gianna
God bless,
Mary

No comments: