Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lent Update

Today will be a family effort:  we'll be doing lots of Spring cleaning today, in prepartion for Holy Week and Easter! 

Update:  Lent 2010:

 40 bags in 40 days challenge...I still have about 6 bags left.  I can't believe I got rid of that much stuff!  I am psyched but now it comes down to the nitty gritty...I really have to get rid of more.  Simplicity.  Simplicity.  Simplicity.

Remeber this post with my easy just- print Lenten calender link?  We LOVED it!!!  Unlike last year, this year we did not even miss one day!  Great job children, esp. my 7 yr old daughter, for keeping us on track!

As for our Lenten bean jar--another fantastic outcome!  The easter bunny will be having to change lots and lots of kidney beans into jelly beans this year.  My little ones are so very excited for this mysterious switch that will take place :)

Happy Cleaning....!
God bless, Mary

No comments: