Friday, March 26, 2010

3 sets of twins

A good friend of mine also has 6 kids-just like me, 4 boys and 2 girls.  We finally got together yesterday to do a little 'co-op' in the making...adding a family here and there, as we go along.  We have been trying to get together for months to do this, no joke. 

She was teaching history while I did arts and crafts and babysat the littles.  There were 6 littles to be exact- (2)4 yr old girls, (2)3 yr old boys and (2)1year olds! 

Yesterday, when asked my oldest daughter, a 7 yr old, if she wanted to be a part of the 'all boy history class' (5 boys!) she said:

"Oh Mom, but you'll have all those little kids.  I'll help you.  It'll be a lot for you."

How cute, huh??!!?!? So sweet, it melts my heart!!!  I love how she is a mother hen-just love it!!!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: