Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top of the morning to ya!


Here is one of my favorite prayers ever:

Breastplate of Saint Patrick
Christ shield me this day
Christ be with me, Christ within me
Christ behind me, Christ before me
Christ beside me, Christ to win me
Christ to comfort me and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger
Christ in hearts of all that love me
Christ in mouth of friend or stranger
.


Did you know that St. Patrick used the shamrock to explain the Holy Trinity?  We did a craft yesterday called 5 Green Shamrocks except they were not green and there were not 6!  haaa haaa but it was fun nonetheless...here is the link for it.

We're getting ready for some corned beef and cabbage, potatoes and carrots for dinner tonight-yum!

We're also coloring this awesome picture of St. Patrick!

We'll be watching the CCC movie about Patrick a little bit later.

Mary
May God bless you and keep you,

No comments: