Monday, March 29, 2010

Homeschooling Top Picks & Tips #3

Just like THIS post and THIS post...

Here are some recommended reading for the homeschooling Mom that I have found extremely useful.  Some I found out on my own, and some were recommended from other homeschooling Moms and seasoned homeschooling Moms-to them both, a warm and big thank you!:



2.  Catholic Home Schooling by Mary Kay Clark



I hope you enjoy these as much as I have. 
These are the type of books that I will have looked at trillions of times and will never stop. 
They are chock full of helpful information for just about anything you may encounter as a
Catholic and homeschooling Mom
We, Moms, need all the support and advice we can get-esp. from the right resources-
as we embark and journey through homeschooling our amazing families!!!

O Happy Schooling!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: