Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Feast of St. Therese!

Happy Feast day of St. Theres of the Little Flower!!!
What a day to celebrate!!!

Here some coloring pages we are doing today. This one and THIS one.

She did, indeed, keep showering her roses upon me, in her little way today! What a glorious connection we have with Saints-'they are more alive than we are!'-a quote from Glory Stories. HERE is the one we'll be listening to today.

Wishes of St. Thérèse:
“Love your littleness and your poverty, it is that, as well as your blind trust in His Mercy which pleases the good God.”
“May prayer and sacrifice be your whole strength; these are invincible arms; they, far better than words, can move hearts, I know it by experience.”
Before her death St. Thérèse said: “After my death I will let fall a shower of roses”. “I will spend my Heaven doing good on earth.”

Have a great and a 'rose-y' feast day!

God bless,

Mary

No comments: