Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Guardian Angel feast day!!!







Guardian Angel Prayer
Angel of God, My Guardian Dear


to whom God's love commits me here.
Ever this day be at my side


to light and guard and rule and guide.
Amen.

Have you named your Guardian angel yet?

My oldest son is totally convinced that his is St. Michael the Archangel. He has said this since he was 3 years old. How he knows is beyond me. But I'd like to think that he appeared to him and told him himself! Isn't that a nice way of knowing? So, today, I am praying to my Guradian angel in great thanksgiving for protecting me and I am praying to my childrens' guardian angels for protecting them too. I'm also asking him to reveal his name to me...so I can call upon him by name :)

You can't deny that they are there! How many times was it a 'close call'-or you wonder why things happened that certain way. I am convinced that they are busy working to guide us the right way ALWAYS!

Another thing I like to do is call on my guardian angel to go to someone else's guardain angel prior to me meeting up with them. A little extra help doesn't hurt!

HERE is a coloring page we're painting today!

God bless and have a wonderful feast day! What a glorious week this has been full of feast days!
Thank you Guardian angels for all you do to protect us~!

God bless,
Mary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog is fantastic! I think it should be awarded blog of the year award....