Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random Pics

Yay! I finally figured out how to download my pictures to my computer. 920 pictures later. No kidding. It was that many and it took 45 mins to download!

Here are some random pics in random order from the latter part of this summer and into September...
My 'real superheroes!'
Our newest favorite part of school-the piano! Lessons are great this year and kid #1 and #2 are taking them. They are enjoying them and having fun too. I love to hear 'real' music, finally!!!


Those Lego/Duplo People that a dear friend of many children and much experience!!! recommended are a hit here-everyday all of my kids seem to play with them.
How about hide and seek in cupboards? Our latest fun thing is to play flashlight hide and seek. Now that it is getting darker at night, they have some extra energy to let loose of before bedtime and this is a great treat and fun too!

We try to get some school done outside with the weather some days still being quite nice and warm. We are getting some chilly weather now too, the real fall weather.
Being outside and in the fresh air is great!

I have tons more pics to share but it will have to wait. I have a bit more lesson planning to do before school in the morning-Monday morning! :)

God bless, Mary

No comments: