Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Toy Review Tuesday


LEGO'S!
I can't say enough great things about them!!!

All my children LOVE them. In fact, we were at a Blue Knight club meeting last week and to the side were a box of Star Wars themed Lego's. Sure enough, my boys went right over to them, by passing the table where they were to go for the club meeting! Many boys were there right besides them! We had to pull them away from them!

Recently, I bought off of craigslist this great Lego table, in the pic above. It is priceless! Worth every dime I bought it for! It was a terrific deal, costing me only $10!!! It is big and bulky but homemade and extremely sturdy and with my house of boys-I need toys to be sturdy! I think we'll be hanging onto this table and all our Lego's for a very long time.

All ages really do like Lego's. My friend told me that her brother in law plays with them and displays them.

I even find myself playing along side of my kids too :)

God bless, Mary

No comments: