Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Toy Review Tuesday

MASTERMIND Do you remember this game?
This was one of my favorites from my childhood and you can imagine my delight to find it at some tag sale last summer.

PROS: We all love to play this game-all ages, Moms and Dads too! We can play solo-one against one; and we also play in teams. It helps with recognizing colors and memory and it is FUN!

CONS: The only downside is the small pieces for little ones to find and into the mouth they go.

Go HERE to see more:)
God bless, Mary

3 comments:

Jess B. said...

We LOVED this game when we were kids! We had a couple of different versions; at least one had colored pieces rather than just black and white.

But, seriously, what is UP with those creepy people on the box?

Mary @ Cheerios said...

Ha ha! LOL! I know...they are so creepy!! I agree!!! LOL!

Sam said...

love this game...we have gone through 4! we need another this Christmas+JMJ+