Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rockin' and Rollin'

Loosing teeth for my 8 year old is taking a long time. He has lost 2 bottom ones -one when he was 7 and the 2nd one just 3 weeks ago. Now his first top one is on its way out and he is super thrilled about it. A step up into the 'really big kid' world.
At breakfast today he touched it and said
"My tooth is so wiggly that it feels like there's a rocking chair in my mouth!"
Hopefully the tooth fairy will remember the 3rd time around! That tooth fairy is a very busy lady and forgets sometimes too!- whoopsie!
Isn't that great!
God bless,
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! Glad to hear that..er, I mean that the ToothFairy sometimes gets so busy that she forgets..I mean, being as busy as she is, that some kids don't get their $ till day 3!!! Hee,hee;)

sam said...

in my house the kids are happy when I forget...they get an extra dime a day!!! +JMJ+