Thursday, March 12, 2009

Great Marriage Love is...

knowing what a crazy night this Momma had with the baby, up all night long-every 20-35 minutes. Why? To nurse of course! (Talk about a growing spurt!) and then cancelling going into the big city for an important 1/2 day conference, and letting me sleep in till 8am!
Talk about love...my man wow's me so much!
I am so grateful for his love! :)

Last night was so nuts that I was rehearsing possible blog posts during and after nursing sessions! I should have come right out and written them up- there was some really great ones! Of course, over a long night of nada sleep, I have forgotten them by now-argh!

This strep throat has taken way longer than expected for me to feel better- of course it is probably due to my lovely sleeping habits- or lack there of. Please say a prayer that my sweet baby boy will sleep! Thank you kindly. When a lack of sleep with the momma, watch out!

Please dear Lord, help me to praise You with any type of day or night that You allow. Help me to spread Your Love to my little ones, allowing them to see You, not little ol' me, today. Thank you for my dear husband, who has shown me great love by putting me first. Help me to serve him and love him more than yesterday, and even more tomorrow. Thank you for today and strengthen me in the confidence in You that together we will get through it. All glory and praise be to You Lord!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: