Thursday, March 12, 2009

Small Successes- It's Thursday!


It's Thursday! That means Small Successes with Faith and Family Live! (and I am not 'one-day- late!!!-that counts for an extra small success this week-yay for me!)
1. Instead of just vacuuming the den rug, I actually brought it outside and we pounded it with a broom! What a difference- this spring cleaning has officially begun! It may take me all spring, heck, maybe all summer....but it has begun!
2. Learning to be flexible with schooling was a bit easier for me this past week. Being a check-list type of person, it is very hard for me to accept that some things did not get done. But do you know what? What got done was what was supposed to be done! As I said, I am learning...
3. I got creative with making dinners according to what was ALREADY in my pantry! How about that?! Saving some $ and being frugal. Love it. Now if my kids would just eat it. Hum...
God bless,
Mary

No comments: