Monday, March 9, 2009

Blog vs. FB vs. Twitter

This is such an interesting and thought provoking post from another blogger. (you can even read my comment that I added-its #8 and I also included it below)

Go ahead and take a look. I promise that it'll make you think!

And while you are at it, check this one out too-on the same topic.

So, have you made up your mind...what do you think about this?
And this?

As for me, what I have to say is...
(*found a comment #8 on this blog post) and I will also add it in right now...

I wrote: "Thank you for writing exactly how I was feeling too but could not express it as so you did!! Nice work putting your deep thoughts onto paper, er... I mean BLOGS!You inspire people b/c you are genuine and true. Thank you for that. You can count on me to keep up my blog too. There's nothing quite like it.Oh, as far as Facebook goes, I did join it and got hooked- b/c it was a quick fix to curiosity. My hubby and I laugh at how they call it 'friends'-ugh-give me a break!anyway, I took a break off of FB for Lent. I realized that I am not missing it much at all.Once again, thanks for writing this. Can I link to this on my blog?God bless,Mary @ Cheerios"

So, if you are still reading this....what are your thoughts?
God bless,
Mary

No comments: