Monday, March 23, 2009

Springtime quiz

I just did this by the recommendation of another blogger pal and I am happily surprised at the results. How did they know this by a little quiz!? Quite eerie if you ask me...here are the results:
What Part of Spring Are You?

You Are Blooming Flowers

"You are an optimistic person by nature. In even the darkest times, you are hopeful about the future.You feel truly blessed in life and can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions.You have an artist's eye. You are always looking for beauty in the mundane.You have a good sense of aesthetics, especially when it comes to shapes and color."
I have to admit-that was so fun! So, what are you?
God bless,
Mary

3 comments:

Jessica Gordon said...

Blooming Flowers, how perfect for Spring!

The quiz was fun, wasn't it!?! I use to post quizzes all the time, in fact, most of my first blog posts were all quizzes! lol!! Sometimes they are more accurate than others, but this one seemed to be pretty accurate, at least with my results!!

I am so glad you played along! Happy Spring!

Anonymous said...

That was fun (I'm a chirping bird).
It perked me up:)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it Nicole!
God bless,
Mary