Monday, March 16, 2009

Movie Review

Saturday night was an 'in house date night' with my hubby. We started to watch this. Last night, we actually finished it up! But we added a bottle of wine and popcorn :) What ol' folks we are...can't even finish a movie in 1 night!! ha!
Well, it was a great one-both for the gals and the guys! My hubby thought it was good too. Usually those movies I pick out are ones that my hubby sits through but really does not enjoy...I find him drifting off in his thoughts or eyeing a book lying on the floor...you get my drift. This was different. Good picking choice for this Momma!
It was so very nice to see a movie with no bad language, no nudity, no filth. It's about time! Just a good movie with a good plot. Period.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for it on Netflix now so to receive it for YOUR Saturday 'in house date night'!!!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: