Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Toy Review Tuesday




Congrats Sam on your new baby boy!(I knew it was a boy!!!).



It's Toy Review Tuesday!


I can't say enough good things about these. All of my kids (age 1-8) enjoy playing with them-there are girls and boys, young and old. There are animals of all kinds, firemen, chefs, farmers, engineers and just about any imaginable occupation. They end up outside, inside, in the pool and in the tub. My girls esp. like the little dollhouse and the boys like the farm.

I find the sets and individual ones at tag sales and from hand me downs from friends. They are not that expensive compared with other toys. They last long and they will be some of the toys I will save for our grandchildren!

God bless,
Mary

3 comments:

Maurisa said...

We love Little People, too! We even have the most adorable little Nativity set from Fisher Price.

Sam said...

I used to play with the small and dangerous ones...yes maurisa we love the nativity...my girl friend has the Thanksgiving one too it makes for a cute Autumn centerpiece. +

Jess B. said...

These are almost as great as Playmobil! I'm on the lookout for a vintage dollhouse and barn set for my wee one when she gets a bit older, because the new stuff that just came out just isn't the same.