Saturday, September 5, 2009

Draft school schedule

For those of you that are interested, here is the schedule that I came up with that concentrates more on my oldest child who is in 3rd grade. I will have to see how I am going to work in teaching my 1st grader and my little ones-preschool and kindergarten. But, for now, here is the draft template of our school day. I will post up the final one once I find out how I am going to do it! LOL!

*FYI-My hubby and I discussed which subjects that I would teach and ones that he would teach and be instrumental in helping out with. For him, he is responsible for Religion and History (which he LOVES and that works out well b/c I LOVE science, math and art!) I am very thankful for his interest in teaching and his desire to be an integral part in homeschooling. This may not work for your family. Each family is so different so you have to do with what you have and work with what you got! Just pray and find the way that God wills for you to make it work. IF there is a will, there is a way! God bless you on your journey!

(Religion-with Daddy in early AM or bedtime; we also have a special CATECHISM NIGHT on Tuesday nights that we use THIS and it really works for us)

Lesson Block 1
9-10
Math
Math-u-see

Snack/Recess
10-10:30

Lesson Block 2
10:30-12
Phonics
Spelling
Vocabulary
English
Handwriting

Lunch/Recess
12-1

Lesson Block 3
1-2pm
Reading
History

Lesson Block 4
2-3pm
Science
Art

God bless, Mary

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! That Catechism site is great! I'm sharing it with our HSing email chain! Thank you!