Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday good deals

what a deal I got today after hitting a tag sale after mass.
Check the price on THIS and THIS---
and I got the SAME things for a total of $2.50!
Yes! I love these tag sales!

I was hoping to get them without my son seeing them b/c I was going to stash them away for Christmas. But noway would he miss those, so needless to say, my kids are enjoying some presents today!

AND while I was there I also found a huge container of Dora and little people figures AND plastic Dora doll house furniture for my sick kid #2 to keep her occupied in her bedroom. For only another $2.50! Good deal #2! We've had a great fisher price dollhouse for a while now-almost 5-6 years, but without the doll house furniture. No big deal b/c the kids always have a way of creating their own furniture to play with. But, now we have some real dollhouse furniture and I was pleased to get it all at a good deal!

God provides! :)

Happy Sunday!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: