Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Kid #2

TO MY BALLERINA BIRTHDAY GIRL,
Happy 7th Birthday to you!
I can't believe the beauty that you are.
You are a true and genuine gift from our Lord.
Only He knows the depth of my love for you.
You are amazing.
You are the best 7 year old girl I know!
You never cease to amaze me with the way you are so responsible. You always remember things that I forget.
You love to do any type of arts and crafts.
You love to get dirty but are quick to clean up!
You are an awesome runner!
You are determined.
You have an awesome memory-better than Dad's!
You are competitive and hate to loose(Daddy's DNA!).
You are my girlie-girl, my princess.
You are the most organized 7 year old girl I know.
You are so pretty-your heart is pretty and your soul is even prettier.
You help me clean our house, you help me fold all our clothes.
You spin like a ballerina and dance all around the house without a care in the world.
You are you.
Perfectly you.
Perfect for our family.
Perfect for me.
Perfect for us.
Don't let anything stand in your way of
accomplishing what God has planned out for you.
Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something
because you are not tall enough or big enough.
You won't stand for that.
You teach me that Good Things come in SMALL PACKAGES!
I love you!
I thank God for you in my life.
Daddy and I love you so very much.
We feel very privileged to be chosen to be your parents.
May you have an awesome birthday today- lots of fun and laughter and smiles with a picnic at the beach, playing with your new big bouncy ball (that you wanted for a gift!) and splashing around in the water at the beach-just what YOU wanted to do!
May God bless you on this day.
Love, Mommy

No comments: