Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More mommy-hood perks & kid-thinking

While holding a skinny cow ice cream sandwich, my Kid #2 says "Mom, when I do this (holds the ice cream in her hand) my hand has a brain freeze!" (sooooooo cute!)

Then another mommy-hood perk...

As I finished my skinny cow treat, then I was bad and grabbed a rice krispie treat too. And once again, my street -smart -smarty -girl replies "Mom, I was just about to ask you if I could have one but I didn't. I know, you are Mom and that is why you get 2 treats." (how I love that way of thinking!)

Oh yes, darling. I have trained you well!
hee hee!!!

Then my Kid #1, out of the blue, says "Mom, what if a meat tree was real? I mean, I know that meat comes from cows, goats, deer and that stuff...but not from us, right Mom? But, a meat tree...now that would be really cool! So, how many kids did Jacob have from the Old Testament? There was just so many."
---that shows you just how Kid #1 thinks! He is outta this world!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: