Monday, May 18, 2009

Physics 101 in 2nd grade?

The best babysitter, by far, is here right now for the whole day, maybe tomorrow too! The sweetest looking bucket and crane I ever did see.

3 whopper trees are coming down baby! And lots of tree trimming too.

Almost all of the kitchen chairs are lined up against the windows in the den. Not one foot has moved. Not one head has turned. (I should get my camera!)

I have a feeling this will be one awesome learning experience and one heck of a physics lesson!

As for this Momma, I am totally soaking up this free (well, kinda-not really) babysitting deal. Wait, one has moved...she runs to tell me "Mom, he went up in the bucket! The white one!"

Now I hear simultaneously: "Oh! Wow! Oh cool! Oh yeah!"

Please say a prayer that all remain safe. I would really appreciate it. We have those 3 huge trees that have to travel OVER, yes OVER our house! Yikes! So, I bet you can imagine I am a wee bit nervous!!! Thanks!

God bless,
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Mary @ Cheerios said...

Hi Paul! Thanks for stopping in! -Mary