Friday, May 15, 2009

A little bit about me

I thought that since my kids are with me 24-7...I wonder - do they REALLY know me?
Here are the questions and their answers. And yes, it was fun and quite funny!

1. How old am I? T-17, M-80, L-1,K-33 (Yikes! 80?!?!K is just one too many! I'm 32.)

2. What makes mom happy? M-doing chores and cleaning; T-being nice to Mommy, K-spending time with us (the kids), L-being nice to our brothers and sisters (awe...I like these answers. They got them right! These DO make me happy!! :))

3. What makes Mommy sad? M-not doing our jobs, K-not obeying you, T- you yelling at people, L-being loud and yelling (Okay, they got these right too! We're on a roll here....let's keep going...)

4. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do with you, the kids? M- doing schoolwork, T-being grateful, K-spending time with us, going to the park and having McDonald's and stuff like that (Hey, a little bit of everything wrapped up into a MOM! I love this one!)

5. What do I like best about Daddy? M-cause he’s the daddy, K-you kissing him; T-having a wedding with him; L-going to the park with him (How cute is this? The answer of "Me kissing him"- awe, these kids are soooo cute!!! And BTW, yes, I agree! :))

6. what is mom’s favorite food? M-lettuce, T-carrots K-ice cream (Uh, lettuce? carrots? Are you kids for real?!? OK, the last guess is 100% accurate- ice cream it is! yum!)

7. what is mom’s favorite drink? M-cranberry juice, T-water, K-Pepsi, (uhm…hello? Coffee! Do they not notice the many cups I drink EVERY SINGLE DAY? They must think it is just an extra part off my hand or something!!! ha ha!!!)

8. what is my favorite vacation spot? K-going to meet with my parents and staying at the hotel; M-Georgia; T-family land (Nope! None right- I love the BEACH! Rewind back to Mother's day...where did we go b/c it was my choice, my pick? THE BEACH!)

Now that was fun! And now you know a little more about me too! :)
God bless,
Mary

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww..that WAS fun, to read! What a neat thing to do with your kids Mary!!

Mary said...

Thanks Nicole-it was truly fun! Go ahead and try it :) It made me see how kids really think about us moms!!! so cute!