Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Momma's Day!

Ha ha!!! I looooooooove this!

Happy Momma's Day!

So far today, I was treated with lots of spoiling:
I woke up to the smell of bacon! When was the last time I smelt that in the morning- and me not being the one to be making it!?! It was a very yummy egg sandwhich with bacon and fresh fruit, yogurt, OJ and my hubby even made me coffee that tasted awesome! Thank you hubby!

Handmade cards came from the kids-almost all of them depicted me as a momma with a baby in the tummy! Are they trying to tell us something? Do they know something we don't know?

My husband gave me a gift of a house cleaner to come to OUR HOUSE! He surely knows how much we can use one- THANK YOU Hubby!!! I love you!!!

A beautifully decorated official "Mom's Chair" loaded with lots of pink flowers from outside. From the girls, of course! It's just so...girl-y!

We went to early Mass and we even made it through to just after the consecreation before I had to bring sweet lovey baby in the back. That is awesome for us! yay! That is a gift for him to last that long :)

After Mass, Dunkin Donuts COOOOOLATTA baby! Yum! and of course jelly donuts and pink frosted to all :)

Oh, there's more...

My hubby just took all 6, yes- all 6 of them! -out to the park to play baseball and the playground. (Have I mentioned how much I adore my hubby?!)

Now, what to do...what to do...of course, I am on the computer! Then I am going to read Faith & Family Magazine while sipping my COOOOOOOOLATTA baby! And I will watch the last 20 minutes of Kate and Leopold- that which I started to watch a week ago! hee hee

Then it will be nap time...yes, those glorious naps...

Then we will be headed to the...BEACH!

Oh yeah, bring it on! So what that its only 58 degrees? I L>O>V>E the beach! My kids absolutely love playing in the sand and I am sure their time there will include water too, but hopefully not too much. I will be bringing change of clothes of course and PJ's too since from the beach we are off to my hubby's favorite- lobster rolls :) We go to the BEST lobster roll making restaurant! Delicious :)

Now, I am off to do what I want to do! yippee! Do you notice how very busy our day is? Just the way I like it! My hubby on the other hand, would rather stay put. Oh, the things he puts up with around here! Don't worry, hubby, Father's day (your day of going NOWHERE and not doing much is coming! :)

Happy Mother's day!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: