Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feast of Our Lady of Fatima

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

We did a little bit of coloring for this feast day-check out THIS awesome coloring pic!

About 4 or 5 years ago, we went to this beautiful shrine after coming back from a little family vacation at the "Jersey Shore" and I wish I could remember it clearly. Our little pilgrimage included 3 little ones (at the time) so I was a bit distracted but I do remember the great beauty of the shrine. I remember the intense feelings of love for our Lord and from our Lord. I guess that would apply to ANY shrine! I also remember the adoration chapel and sitting there with our little ones and feeling Mary's motherly love pouring out on us.

Here is the information about the messages from Fatima, which I find very intriguing. I do not have the time to get into details of my thoughts of Fatima and it's messages. But, if you are interested, it's worth the look!

Here is also the direct link to Our Lady of Fatima Shrine in Portugal. So beautiful!
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us! We need your prayers, Mother Mary!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: