It's been a few days since I have posted anything. As you may have noticed (or not! heeeheee!). We have just been busy with life-going places, doing things. Time flies by and those small free moments that do come along, I don't think to post or I can't seem to think at all of what to post about!
That's the great thing about life-it's always changing, different seasons of life all the time.
Once again, I think I will be putting up a "Quick Takes" post. So, here it goes...
1. My boys are in desperate need of haircuts- the shaggy look over the ears is not cutting it in our "military style hair" in our family! This will be on my list for today.
2. I am coming to the conclusion that we may just have way too many books. It's hard to acknowledge this fact since my children LOVE to read books, be read to, and to look through them. For a long time, I have been pushing this fact out of my mind and accumulating more and more books. How can any homeschooling momma turn away free books? Well, I may not turn away any offers still, but I am going to make up some bags for me to give away to others!
3. Our parish is collecting "soles for souls" --old and used shoes to be sent to Haiti-isn't that a great idea? We have so many shoes-yet another reason to declutter!
4. Talking about decluttering and giving away....have you heard of the "40 Bags in 40 days" idea during Lent- to give away a total of 40 bags of stuff? I find this very intriguing but wonder if I have enough gusto and enough stuff to give that much away...I wonder what God is asking of me and I am glad I have more days to think and pray about it until the beginning of Lent.
What would you do? Would you have enough pizazz to give away 40 bags?!?! Oh, tell me please...I may be inspired to do it too!
5. As you can see...I am on the computer at 8:30/9am this morning which means that...yes, we are still going to separate Masses this week. I think we may try to get back together for next Sunday.
6. My (now!) 3 year old has informed me that after "asking God lots and lots of times for another baby" that God said "Yes!" and that "God will put that baby in Momma's tummy soon." That sounds pretty good!
7. This week I am going to try to put together a post on our schooling. I have been asked to so that may be just enough to get me to actually do it!!!
Happy Sunday and may God bless you and your families abundantly!