Friday, February 12, 2010

GO USA!

I am so glad that I decided to can the idea of going out. Yeah, the kids missed a great time, I am sure. They would have made Mardi Gras masks and had a blast and I would have had some great conversations with other moms. Okay, I have to admit those 2 parts makes me a weeeee bit sad... BUT I got two affirmations that it is okay that I had to say no. It was a great sign to me from up above that it is okay. Everything will be okay. They will survive. It is no big deal.

So, instead my kdis have been wrapped up in writing letters to their cousins who live out of state. This is super to a homeschooling Momma b/c little do they know but....they are practicing spelling AND handwriting AND grammar AND english ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Yeah! They also had a chance to color some great Valentine's Day pics that I will post on St. Valentine's Day on Sunday! So, check back then, ok?

On a different note...I am aware that it is 4:55pm on a Friday night and I have absolutely NO plans for dinner, as of right now. As you can see...I am enjoying some 'blogging' time right now! Funny how my priorities need a little help. SO, I must go.

I have decided to make THESE for dinner tonight. Yummy! They are in honor of Canada-kind of like the Canadian Fluffy Pancakes that lots of people know. I am sorta improvising here.

We are so excited to have the Olympics start tonight! yeah!

GO USA!
GO USA!
GO USA!!!


May God bless the USA!!!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: