Saturday, July 11, 2009

She sings He says

At bathtime last night, I was singing to my 2 year old munchkin:

As I sang "Twinkle Twinkle" he says "No, Momma, sing 'E-ma-coo-lit Marwee"
so I sang it.

Then I started to sing "Mary had a little lamb" and he says "No, Momma, E-ma-coo-lit Marwee!"

So I sang it.

I began to sing "ABCDEFG..." and he says "Momma! E-ma-coo-lit Marwee!"
so I sang it.

Mother Mary, I know you were so happy! Even my heart rejoiced with such love for you to see my young baby (err...son) love you. May you be ever close to my little guy and guide him in the right ways. He loves you so!

Queen of the family, pray for us!

**Oh, how could I forget to mention?!?! You will also find my little guy saying "Hail Mary, full of graces!" soooooooooo cute (and soooooo true!)!

God bless, Mary

No comments: