Thursday, July 30, 2009

33 is coming-4 more days

My b-day is coming up and I am pretty excited about it! For some odd reason, I have been waiting for this special number b/c I know that something big will happen this year. Don't ask me how I know, it's just something that has been on my heart for a very very long time. Ya know how there are things in life that you wholeheartedly know and believe, those great inspirations from the Holy Spirit? This is one of them. I'm not sure if this big thing is good or bad but nonetheless it is big and I have no idea what it will be.

Oh how I LOVE surprises!

My hubby was thrilled to tell me early in the week that he has my present already! He said I will LOVE it and he wants to give it to me NOW but I told him to wait till my b-day-day. Of course I answered him to what it might be....let's see...a Nanny?!?!? A cruise!???!? A date with my him!??!! Self -washing and self-folding clothes??!! Oh, I know...it has to be the best coffee ever made-he signed me up for a year to get biweekly shipments...

I have no idea and I love not knowing and waiting to be surprised! :)

God bless,
Mary

No comments: