Monday, September 6, 2010

So...here we go!!!

And...we're off!

Off on a wild ride!

Onto our new school year,  that is.  Starting officially tomorrow, Tues. Sept. 7th! 


MATTHEW 11:28-30:
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I bought each of the kids some new stuff for school as a surprise.  My hopes are high for this year but also very realistic! 

Please say a prayer for us all as we enter into a new school year.  Thanks!

May all we do, all we say, all we are bring all the Glory to God!!!

Into Your Hands, dear Lord, we place our school year. 

To Jesus through Mary!

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Francis,
patron saints of our home school year 2010-2011,
PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: