Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My feelings in Silly pics


Ya know, one of THESE DAYS, well, MANY of these days:




But then I remember...


and that with this vocation, I am considered a....
even though I feel a lot like this...

So, I must do this:

and remember to...

and that no matter what, it is all worth it.  Worth my every effort, my every intention, my every tear and my every smile.


And in the end, we are closer as a family, and hopefully closer to getting to Heaven...

Because many times I am reminded that homeschool is so much more about HOME than SCHOOL.

God, grant me the graces that I need today to be the example that you need me to be to my children.  Help us to grow in grace and holiness as we travel on this voyage of homeschooling.  It may not be perfect, but help us to keep trying.

God bless,
Mary

No comments: