Thursday, April 30, 2009

1st Communion prep

It's here. I can't believe it. My first born baby is going to make his first Holy Communion TOMORROW! I am wrapped up in the preparations for this big day. In our homeschool group, we have a circle of moms (including me) that are on the team for organzing this great day. A bit overwhelming b/c I have the responsibility of making sure the Mass goes okay. Uhm...kind of important, huh?! Yikes! I only have 6 little ones....but why not make me responsible?! Oh boy!

I want to remember this special day. To soak it all in. To make the most of one of the most important days of my son's life. Instead, I am stuck in the to do list for this day. Not to forget to mention that I cannot find his nice Sunday dress pants anywhere!!! St. Anthony, pray for us-help us find those pants!

As for my boy, he is so very ready. So very excited! His joy is contagious!

God bless,
Mary

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a very special day indeed! Can't wait to hear how it all went:) Your son's Guardian Angel must be so proud!!
Was praying for your son (and you:)