Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mercy Me





These past few days have been quite a trial for me. I know, I feel deeply and I believe that God is teaching me about suffering and how it brings Him Glory, if only I allow it to. The second song, Bring the Rain, is so amazing...I can relate to just about every word of it. I could have written that song!!!

At mass this morning, once again God spoke through to me at the homily about how suffering makes one beautiful. Just as a blob of clay has to be through extreme heat conditions to become something so much more, I am feeling the heat and in hopes to see the beauty someday.

Lord, You are Holy. I am in great need of you. You are the Lord God Almighty who can do wondrous things with me. Help me to keep turning my life over to you everyday and hold nothing back from You. You alone make me beautiful. Amen.

God bless,
Mary

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Mary, thank you for sharing with us when you struggle..it makes me feel I have so much more in common with you!
Tonight I am offering my Rosary for you!