Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Blues

Have you ever just wanted to throw out all the contents in your house? And get rid of everything that causes a distraction in life and perfect timing for this most holy of weeks-Holy Week?
I know I mentioned about this last week but I have yet to commit. The thought of just bagging items up that I find out of place or on the floor is much more appealing! That would be tons of bags! It's quick and efficacious, don't you think?!
The other thoughts of "I might need this someday" and "this may not fit kid #3 right now but it could fit kid #5 next year" are lingering in the back of my mind but the "Just black bag it all, baby!" is the much more powerful thoughts...at least for today.
So, tell me...am I totally out of my mind or is it just a rainy cold nasty MONDAY!?!?
Thanks for listening (er, reading!) to me!
God bless,
Mary

1 comment:

Sam said...

pitch it...or you will end up like me some day!!! Listen to the Holy Spirit!!!I just threw out a hand full of legos laying around...babysteps!!!
+JMJ+