Saturday, April 25, 2009

St. Mark and Tag Sales

(No, those have nothing in common. I didn't know what else to name this post!)

Happy feast day of St. Mark!
“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?” ~ Mark 8:36

I am finding it hard to keep up with all these awesome Saints these days!

Have I told you lately how great my husband is? So far today (mind you, it's only 2pm!) I went to morning mass, made a Holy Hour, bought 2 coffee's-1 for me, 1 for hubby, went to 5 tag sales and now I am going to take a nap. Pretty good, huh?! My hubby is the best! I love you honey!!!Thank you for giving me some time for myself!!! (I still nurse my baby so midway through, I did make a pit stop home to nurse then off I went again :))

As far as tag sales go, you will soon find out through my posts, that I am not only a die hard blogger who takes lots of pics, but I LOVE TAG SALES! For those of you down South, that means: Garage Sales!

SCORE! Tag sale update: Today, I got 2 huge amounts of big Lego blocks and mega blocks, some Boxcar Children books and a Rescue Hero movie - it was ONLY 25 cents and my kids are watching now :)). All that for a bunch of change equalling, oh....about 8 or 9 dollars. Yay for me!

Now, about that nap I was talking about....
See ya!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: