Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pics so far...

We are having quite the Holy Week. We are up to 4 kids on nebulizer treatments and a child on steroids. You haven't experienced real parenthood till one of your kids is on prednisone! Oh. My. Dear. This Mom and Dad are drinking tons of coffee (and jsut a litlttle bti conufesed adn hpyer!) Since there is so much I want to say but I don't have the patience or time to do it right now...these pictures below will have to suffice.
Pictures are worth a thousand (and more) words, right? Here ya go:


Holy Thursday: The kids are ready for our family "washing of the feet"











One of my absolute favorite pics! Those cute little toes of my darling baby boy of 6 1/2 months! Those little toes are so precious! (oh, don't mind the dirty water-it's been a long few days with lots of rain!)







Good Friday: (talk about perfect pic! The palm branches we made into the crown of thorns that are adorning my dying spring flowers)







Watching one of the many great kids shows put out by EWTN over these past few days.




Holy Saturday: (Need I say more?)

God bless you and your family and make the most of the last day before Easter!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: