Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 100th Post!

100th Post! Oh Yeah!
This is my 100th post and in honor of this occasion, I have decided to dedicate it to my boys. As any mother of boys know...(and I have 4 of them!) is that they are full of boundless energy, they are tackle buddies, full of warrior blood, knights by heart, Star Wars fans, and did I mention they are tackle buddies?

I have also noticed that this blog of MINE is slowly becoming not just mine but a family blog! My husband and children are always willing to chime in when something happens that it would be a good post. It is quite cute and can be a bit uhm...annoying at times--ha ha! :)

My boys have been asking to post their 'creations' that they make. They are always running to get my attention to ask me to take pictures. So, I decided to make a post all about these creative projects. Here are pictures over the past 4-5 months that they are VERY proud of. So proud, that it earned them this post! Good job boys!

So, boys, here is to YOU! My 4 loving and energy filled boys. Momma loves you more than words can say! I am so happy to have you in my life! I am so very blessed!







My 8 year old boy said that I would need to warn the other moms out there to not let their little ones see this gruesome picture below...









And not to let my 2 year old boy go un-noticed...here is 'his creation of forks' dumped on the kitchen floor that this Momma did not like all that much...but he sure enjoyed and was proud of!
And...just to show you that my boys also have a soft side...here are what they made for Valentine's Day:God bless,
Mary

No comments: