Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Send Out

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Like every other woman out there, I like romance. Not a shock, I know. Many of you can remember those romantic times and romantic gifts that our (then) boyfriend gave...who eventually became our husband. And those romantic gifts? Well, they are there but... quite different now.
With the explosion of what the world portrays LOVE as, it is difficult to see those romantic gifts in our everyday marriage and family. They may not be as glamorous but they are way stronger. The gifts of fidelity and faithfulness from my husband are way more stronger than any heart box of chocolates.
(uhm...honey, those are still REALLY good, ok?! Not that I am trying to imply anything about chocolate here...but...ok, I'll quiet down now...)
Anyway, here's a video that I am sending outto my hubby...just an FYI- I DID NOT make this video but I absolutely love the song! (And I really hope this works out...I have never posted a video before!!! If it fails, I will keep trying! :)) Here it is:




With all my heart and all my life, you can count on me to be here. I love you sweetheart!!! >
God bless,
Mary

No comments: