Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Successes- It's Thursday!

It's Thursday and it's small successes time too. This week, let's see...
1. I got through TONS of laundry since Monday morning which I am super thrilled about...but only to see that mountain getting bigger by the minute once again! Why does that have to happen?!

2. Spent quality time with my hubby much more this week. Why? Because I made it a point to do it! It always amazes me what we can accomplish when we make it happen...and not just let it happen.

3. Took an offer up from a friend to let her older girls come play with my little guys. What great help this was-it was not babysitting per se, but extra hands ALWAYS lightens the load! Thanks girls! :)

So, what does your list look like??? Do you want to see more?
Then go see here.
God bless,
Mary

No comments: