Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our 6 year old son TODAY!!!

I remember your labor and delivery like it was yesterday-it was that crazy.
A quick explanation is...slept through labor (really, I did-that's what happens after practicing relaxation from the Bradley Method- I guess I was really really relaxed! haaaa). Then woke up to 2-3 min contractions, got to the hospital quickly and I was 9cm and about an hour later...our 2nd son was born! It was that wild and crazy. It was all-natural. It was very chaotic and I have not done a natural birth since then!!! He came out loud and crying and he's been loud ever since! Every labor and delivery has been sooooo very different...and every child is sooooo very different too. Funny how my pain threshold is different with each labor and delivery and I have had my share of different birthing stories: 2 c-sections, 1 natural, 2 epidurals~3 v-bacs.

It's time now to celebrate!

Happy Birthday to our 6 year old!
God has a great mission and great plans for you~ We are so blessed to have you in our family-for you are ONE OF A KIND!
You bring such spice to our family and we are thankful for you-we love you!

Love,
Momma

No comments: