Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WOOO-HOOO!!!

I absolutely love community service. I am a big advocate of it. AND as of today, I love being the recipient of it too!!!

In just one measly hour, a friends' 14 year old daughter came over...she folded AND put away my 6 loads of laundry and cleaned 1/2 of my windows!!!

I cannot remember the last time I was completely caught up with my laundry. I am NOT kidding!!! This is a great feeling :) Now I have time tonight to read a book, take a hot bath, or watch a movie with my hubby...or do all 3!

What a change in my attitude in only an hour, knowing those heaps of laundry are no more... until tomorrow. But for now, I am relishing in this happiness ;) ...For tomorrow, there are enough worries of its' own....

God bless,
Mary

2 comments:

Rob said...

laundry help is the best. when sammie was laid up last fall from the c-section my mom came over almost every day and did the laundry. last time it was all caught up

sam said...

go girl...now you know what I am always talking about+