Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Senses

Do you have a child that loves to use his/her senses with everything? 
OR the opposite where they can't stand the feeling of something or whatever?

Yeah, me too. 

It is something to get accustomed to, that's for sure.  It was not easy in the beginning-almost frustrating or embarassing at times...but now, its much easier and we don't mind at all :)



So, do these pics make you smile? 

Hey, admit it-we all love to play with play dough and mush it through our fingers!!! haaa lol



LIFE---It's all about learning! 

And I am so happy that I can be the one to have found out about their individual needs of learning so early on.  Each of our children are so unique and have so many gifts that add to the beauty of our family makeup.  Thanks God!  I just hope and pray that I can do all in my power to make learning fun the way they learn best!!! :)

God bless,
M

No comments: