Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow

We've been really enjoying the snow lately.

Well, let me re-phrase that. My kids are really enjoying the snow-sledding down our front hill. and making snowmen and snow forts.

I, on the other hand, am not too keen on all this laundry that I so quickly forgot as I got all gitty when I saw this white stuff falling. To say I am a little behind on the laundry is an understatement!


That being said, there is something so peaceful and so joyful about this snow. It is pretty, well...before it gets all the dirt and oil and sand splashed on it. It is fitting due our season and location we live in. But, even though I know it will snow and we all expect it to snow, it still shocks me how much stress and energy it takes to dress and undress 6 kids, constantly, all day long. It wears me out just thinking about it!
Of course I had to make sure to document these days so here are some pics. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do taking pictures!
Here's hoping you are having a wonderful Advent chock full of graces and sacrifices as we await Jesus' birthday!
Let us pray for one another to be always open to God's Will no matter what the cost. For in that, the peace and joy that nothing can compare to is found.
God bless,
Mary

No comments: