Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, Monday (...again...)

After a long weekend of traveling out of state to see a sick grandmother in the hospital, things got a bit hairy around here. Then again, things are always crazy here!
That's my family :)
With a weekend where we feel we are FBI Investigators to try to figure out what happened to our 95 year old grandmother, it can takes a great toll on us all mentally! And it did. I am very grateful to have been there for my family- living only a few hours away is such a blessing. I am thankful to have seen my grandmother and be with her, and with my other family members. Now it is Monday, and hubby is at work. Now all I can do is pray for her.
Will you pray for her too? Thank you.
So, then we have a few sleepless nights of 2 hour feedings- my gosh! What is going on? It must be a growth spurt for my baby of 4 months- I can't believe he is 4 months already!!!
I cringe when asked that question: "Is he sleeping through the night, yet?"
Well, let me tell you something....we do not produce good sleepers here in this cheerio family. Never did. Never. My expectations have lowered w/ each child. I wish they slept (don't we all?!) and we do all we can to make that happen. It amazes me how when I do sleep how much of a more patient Mommy I can be.

But as for today, it is Monday ...again.
And it is my coffee and me... again.
But this time, the flavor is Royal Rum Pecan.
I think I am in love.

I do hope you have a better and more awake Monday morning than me!!!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: