Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Watch out Jon and Kate plus 8

Watch out Jon and Kate plus 8- i got a better idea!
I know you've all seen that great show on TLC ...we don't have cable but I did happen to check out the TLC website http://tlc.discovery.com/ after peolpe were telling me all about it for the past 6 months. There is a side bar where they highlighted some clips from their show. It showed how Kate was cutting her kids' nails and how she kept a nail clipper in each room. Good idea...but...
Well, move over Kate- I got a better idea- a better solution! Be like me- carry around your nail clipper in your pocket along with a bunch of Q-Tips too! You get double the goop- dirty nails cleaned and end up with clean ears too! (Yes, just about every day I do this as routine: on goes my pants, in the pockets goes the nail clipper and Q-tips :) )
Man, when am I going to get paid for these good ideas?!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: