Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Together

Do you remember these 2 good friends?


Tonight, I was doing just that.  Being together.

Creating memories together as we cuddled in my big bed and read this good book, just me and my 3 year old.  After a long and hard day of learning obedience and charity, both him and I...we needed this.  We needed love to heal us.  We needed to be together.

He claimed that the big tall one, the frog, was indeed his Daddy and that little one?  That little one, the toad, was him.  Very cute. 

Together.

Then he looks to me and says that I have a smudge on my chin.  I try to wipe it off and he looks and tells me it is still there.  I try again and again.  Not satisfied, he licks his own thumb, and swipes it off my chin.  Ahem, nice one, little guy.  Very cute.

Together.

God bless your evening and your night,
Mary

No comments: